Monday, October 4, 2010

Cirque is All Around Us!

Over the last few weeks, I have been noticing that I am seeing a lot of Cirque-like acts on television. It seems like this is a growing trend throughout the country to either include cirque acts in their shows or to implement cirque in their own businesses. Below are a few examples of what I'm talking about:



The Macy's: Stars of Dance segment during the Results show of Dancing with the Stars



Michael Lipari & Ashleigh Dejon, aerialists from the Wild Card Show of America's Got Talent



Aerial Bartenders on "My Fair Wedding with David Tutera"

As our first Genworth Financial Symphony Pops concert, Cirque de la Symphonie approaches, I think to myself, I can't wait to be able to actually see some aerialists fly right around in the Carpenter Theatre. Definitely an exciting performance to see and bring to Richmond. Hope to see you there on Saturday too!

~Teka

No comments:

Post a Comment