Thursday, August 5, 2010

Meet The Bloggers

Hi,

We thought we'd take a moment to say hello and introduce ourselves. We look forward to updating this page as often as possible.


Hi, I’m Kathryn. Why do I love working at the Richmond Symphony? Because it has allowed me to parlay my nearly 20 years as a full-fledged band geek into a full time career. I work in the Advancement and Patron Communications department as a fundraiser. Outside of the symphony I’m a defunct flutist, a wanna-be runner, and can’t live without a daily dose of Dave Matthews Band.

Hi-ya! Teka here. I work in the Advancement and Patron Communications department, mostly with marketing, where I get to create/edit cool ads and brochures for you all to see and hear. I especially like eating yummy foods and browsing quaint little markets and events around town. Sound effects are also fun – meep meep!

Name's Prabir. I like electric guitars and things that go real fast! I work in the Operations department where I get to combine my nerdy passion of planning with my even nerdier passion for chord progressions.

Hi! I’m Katie and I am the Assistant Director for Patron Services. I have been with the symphony for 11 years and handle all things TICKETS! In my free time I chase around my 2 year old daughter





homepage sweet homepage- http://www.richmondsymphony.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment